Michael Gmeiner aka LawOne
It didn´t take Michael Gmeiner long to develop a liking for figures (characters), graphic form language and typography. Nowadays, he is trying to find a perfect mixture between typography and figurative elements. Since about 5 years, he is using an increasing variety of different tools and materials beside spray cans for the creation of his art (acrylic and wall paints, markers, spray bottles, adhesive tape, etc.). His love for graphic design and a balanced, clean and detailed image structure is reflected very strongly in his work.
CV & projects
- 1995 Starts painting graffiti
- from 2003 also works on canvas and similar painting surfaces
- 2010 and 2012 Solo exhibitions in Munich (2010 at the Färberei e.V. and 2012 at Oliver Petsch)
- Different group exhibitions in Munich (Art Babel, Farbladen, etc.), Regensburg, Amsterdam, Ingolstadt, Stuttgart, etc.
- 2011 Formation of the artist collective “Graphism” with two colleagues – commissioned work in the fields of graffiti / wall design but also illustrations, typography, graphic design and interior design.