Skulpturenpark Basel / Weil am Rhein – Jetzt bewerben!
Spring 2013 marks the beginning of our next major art project: the carathotel Basel / Weil am Rhein, already the location of the art exhibition caratart Episode 1 in the summer of 2011, is now making its generous garden available for use as a sculpture park.
Responsibilities of thecarathotel Basel / Weil am Rhein
- Provision of a site on the hotel grounds at no cost for 1 year (at a time); each artist may choose a location for his or her sculpture (in accordance with availability).
- The hotel incurs no additional costs beyond a slight increase in the expenditure of maintaining the grounds.
- The hotel accepts no liability for damage to sculptures or damage caused by sculptures.
Responsibilities of the art association caratart e.V.
- Communication surrounding the project (PR, online communication, social media, images, videos and much more).
Responsibilities of the artist
- Safe and competent erection of the sculpture. Artists are responsible for ensuring that their works of art are adequately secured in position and remain stable.
- At the end of each artist’s allotted exhibition time, the space must be handed back in its original condition.
Apply now with an e-mail to email@example.com with your sculpture. A committee made up of caratart mentors and members will then determine whether your sculpture is accepted.
Apply NOW; then your sculpture could already be in place during Art Basel (13-16 June 2013). When and where else could you reach such a large audience with an interest in art?