Tilo Tscheulin creates his art objects mostly from natural stone in combination with metal, premium steel and glass. His portfolio includes light objects, wall objects, sculptures as well as fountains and furniture – a truly versatile artist who creates his works either from his own ideas or according to the wishes of his clients. In doing so he pledges himself to the “courage to realise eccentric drafts and designs“.
Background and philosophy
Tilo Tscheulin, who was born on 1 October 1971, has always occupied himself with “the art of existing as a human being”.
In his ateliers on the Hägelberg (mostly for works with metal) and in Brombach (mostly working open air with natural stone) he creates his sculptures from the raw materials in almost molecular detail work. To create something that would not exist but for him, is what is really fascinating about Tilo Tscheulin´s works.
Together with fellow artists Wert Hann and Johann N. he comprises the artist group Trioptikon.
Exhibition and projects (short list)
- September 2010: Scupltures and light objects in Hägelberg at the Schönen Aussicht
- July 2011: Opening of the Skulpturenhalle Brombach on the former Schöpflinareal
- April 2012: JUNGE KUNST (YOUNG ART) in the Kunsthalle Brombach
- May 2012: Opening of the Kulturfabrik Rheinhausen under the direction of Donald Stuhler. Exhibition of the artists group Trioptikon together with French painter Michelle Dufresne.
- September 2012: “Art eigene Gefahr“ meets Trioptikon, Villa Bröckelstein, Lörrach
- October 2012: “Look what the Paper says” in the Kunsthalle Brombach
- December 2012: Opening of the new exhibition room “Gallerie Wasserhüsli” in Hägelberg at the Schönen Aussicht
- June 2013: Participation in the “RebKulTour” in Binzen in the Markgräflerland
- Tilo Tscheulin
- Tscheulin Objektgestaltung
- Untere Dorfstrasse 26
- 79585 Steinen
- Phone: 0049 7627 970903
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.tscheulin-objektgestaltung.de