In September 2013, Werner Dyballa has moved into the caratart atelier in the carathotel Frankfurt Airport in Mörfelden-Walldorf for a whole year.
- 1967 Born in Cosel (Upper Silesia)
- Training as precision mechanic
- 1991-92 Vocational baccalaureate diploma
- 1994-97 Studies in communication design at the FH Mainz
- 1999 Starts working as freelance graphic designer
- 2008 Becomes member of the ATELIER Römerberg e. V.; Focus areas: Nude drawing and painting under the instruction of Andrea Keller and Manfred Chladek.
- 2009 Begins painting with acrylic and oil
- Takes part in various group exhibitions
A first impression of his works – drawings as well as paintings with oil and acrylic – can be gathered from his list of works >>
- caratart Atelier
- at carathotel Frankfurt Airport, An der Brücke 8-10, 64546 Mörfelden-Walldorf
- Phone: 0049 611 8906133
- Mobil: 0049 163 8646975
- Email: email@example.com
The artist is looking forward to welcoming guests to his atelier to witness his creative process. Please call beforehand to arrange an appointment.